Lexington, SC

Posted August 05, 2015
This school has been wonderful from the start! I am so thankful for the friendly staff and teachers! They have lots of opportunities for the kids to be hands on and get involved with the community and school.

Lexington Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2015
I can honestly say this school caters to students who fit there "agenda"... If a student needs the slightest bit of extra help, you might as well forget it! This school is clicky, and it will always be that way.. and that's fine! however my Children will not be attending next year for this reason alone!

Lexington Elementary School 4

Posted August 29, 2012
I am overall pleased with the curriculum in this school . This is my child's second year and she loves it!! However, I must say that the administrative staff isn't friendly. The teachers are great though!!!

Posted July 11, 2012
This is an excellent school where children and their learning are a priority! They are striving to develop our children into 21st century learners.

Lexington Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2011
This is an average school intent on producing average achieving students. Don't expect help if your child is above or below their average tract. They are so concerned with narrowing the achievment gap on their test scores that they go out of their way to keep high performing students from reaching their full potential. As for students with learning problems, the school is so intent on not labeling students that they will not address learning disabilities.

Posted October 05, 2009
That is where all 3 of my children went to school, and it was a wonderful experience for them.

Posted September 28, 2009
I have two children that have been going here for two years now. I am extremely pleased with the quality of the teachers and the curriculum.

Posted August 22, 2008
LES is a wonderful environment for children. My daughter began there in 3rd grade after moving from another state - she was welcomed and loved it from the start! Her teachers were all wonderful, devoted educators whose main focus was ensuring the success of each child dependent on their needs. My daughter began middle school this year and I feel that LES prepared her very well. Thumbs up!

Posted August 20, 2008
Best school I have ever seen. I have two kids that go there and they love it. Never met a bad teacher at LES.

Posted April 15, 2008
I have two kids at LES, and it's by far the best school we have known. Two wonderful teachers absolutely devoted to their profession have given our kids not only education but love and human warmth like never before. Our kids were in several private schools, and LES has provided more to our family than all of the previous ones together. Thank you LES for helping us assure a better future for our kids through the best possible gift to a child: a quality education.

116 Azalea Dr, Lexington, SC  29072
Last modified Lexington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top