Liberty, SC

Liberty High School 5

Posted July 29, 2008
We moved here a year ago and everything about Liberty is wonderful! The teachers and guidance are great, they work hard and give these children more attention than I have ever seen up North. All of the people, the principal and all staff are pleasant to talk to and deal with. I look forward to both of my kids graduating from Liberty High, it certainly is a school to be proud of!

Liberty High School 5

Posted May 29, 2007
this is a great one on one kinda school. my child gets all the attention she asks for, as long as shge asks.

Liberty High School
319 Summit Dr, Liberty, SC  29657
Last modified Liberty High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top