Mauldin, SC
Students enrolled: 2,094

Posted October 15, 2014
Worse school in Greenville county. Teachers have no respect for students, and are just there for the paycheck. I have had many problems with my child's teachers. Maybe the school would be better if the teachers made the environment for learning better by fixing their attitudes.

Mauldin High School 5

Posted October 13, 2013
Mydaughter graduated in 2009 and attended Clemson. She graduated in 4 years Magna Cum Laude in microbiology and now works for LabCorp. Mauldin High's programs and teacher help keep her on the path that Mauldin Middle and Oakview set her on. The opportunity at Mauldin is there to succeed if taken with some work and disciplin. Read, study, work hard, and ask for help when you need it. I have two other daughters who graduated from Mauldin HS. One graduated from USC Upstate and the other is a sophomore at Clemson and has made Dean's list the past 3 semesters. Parent involvement is up to the parents; Principals have changed and can't address but teachers care and want their students to succeed.

Posted August 13, 2013
I'm about to go into my 3rd year at Mauldin. If you are a parent looking for a nice school to send your child to. I do NOT recommend Mauldin. Your child's learning environment is constantly tempered with by the intolerance and ignorance of students and even some teachers. Even with resource officers always on campus, the drug problem is still pretty bad. Hopefully with the new principal starting this school year (2013-14) we will shape up and come together as a school to improve academically and in other extracurricular activities. Even though it's not my first choice for a school, it is my school, and I have to show some pride in that, GO MAVS!

Mauldin High School 2

Posted June 13, 2013
This school. I wont miss it at all, except for some friends. Word to the wise DONT get sucked into all the drugs being sold. Some of the people are genuinely scary once you get to know them. It all isn't worth a few grams trust me. No matter how much it improves your grades. It comes back later and makes everything soo much worse. Best advice I can give is join clubs or sports. I enjoyed some teachers, it was really hit or miss. I noticed the honors and college prep kids are basically kept separate, which is kinda weird. Also, whenever the hobbit comes out of her cave for food, she is rather rude to the students. Oh well, life lessons i guess. GO MAVS!!

Posted May 17, 2013
Mrs. Miller is absolutely detached from her role. Very rude and impossible to speak with. Ms.(Dr.) Reaves the Vice Principal is nothing short of a narcissist and is obsessed with her "Dr" status. Ridiculous. Very disappointed.

Mauldin High School 5

Posted April 25, 2010

Mauldin High School 3

Posted November 05, 2009

Mauldin High School 3

Posted September 17, 2009

Mauldin High School 4

Posted July 03, 2009
Overall my Mauldin expirience has been a positive one. There are some great teachers here, of course there are also some bad ones, many sports programs that are recognized state wide, and plenty of student clubs and organizations. The student council here is particularly outstanding and hardworking! The main problem as most other people have already pointed out is the administration. I really don't feel like they care about anyone in the school but themselves. They can be very rude and disrespectful, which in turn makes the students rude and disrespectful towards them. I feel like there are some better things they could be doing with their time. However, like I said all things considered this is a great school, especially considering some of the other options nearby.

Mauldin High School 0

Posted March 03, 2009
From my perspective there seems to be an adversarial relationship from the current administration towards the teachers.

Mauldin High School
701 East Butler Rd, Mauldin, SC  29662
Last modified Mauldin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mauldin High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top