Posted December 14, 2013
my child has attended Whitesville for 3 years now and we have had mostly positive experiences. All 3 of my child's teachers have been amazingly patient, kind, stern, and notice the needs of each child. I could not be happier with the staff and atmosphere of this school.

Posted August 22, 2013
My grandson just entered first grade at Whitesville Elementary School. I went there on Aug. 20, 2013 to deliver a birthday card to him. The office staff was very cordial once I was identified as the right person, and although the buses had already arrived I was taken outside to the buses and to my grandson to deliver his birthday card. To see the smile on his face made my day. Thank you to the office staff of Whitesville E.S. Lindburgh Shipman

Whitesville Elementary School 2

Posted August 05, 2013
Every year the school tries some new discipline scheme. Every year it has fizzled by the end of the year especially the 2012-13 year. The fizzle leads to wild children at the end. Instead of changing they need to learn to tweak, stay consistent and give things a chance.

Posted February 22, 2013
I feel obligated to respond to the parent who wrote that administrators do not understand child discipline. As a teacher who has substituted throughout Charleston county I have noted that classroom discipline is indeed a problem. BUT... the teachers and administrators have their hands tied by a few bad parents whose children are also severe discipline problems. Teachers and administrators are fearful of disciplining children because these parents refuse to take responsibility for their children's inappropriate behavior and threaten lawsuits against teachers and administrators. If communities would support their local schools, teachers, and administrators, classroom discipline would improve greatly and students would excel. Unfortunately many parents do not support their schools, teachers, and administrators and prefer to criticize them without fully understanding the root of the problem. Far too often parents are simply not doing the job of basic parenting. Kids should learn at home and before even going to school the following: basic manners, respect for adults, and an appreciation for the free education they are being given. Schools can only do so much.

Whitesville Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2012
Both my boys have attended Whitesville and they have excelled and are gifted due to the outstanding dedication the teachers have towards student success. Some of the below ratings lead you to believe the entire school is no good, but I say different.

Whitesville Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2009
My child has attented this school going on three years. Every year she has had a remarkable teacher, who takes the time to make sure each child learns.

Whitesville Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
I feel that the teachers care about their students. And the school atmosphere is pleasant.

Posted October 25, 2007
The school is very responsive to my child's needs . Great instructional staff. Administration is willing to listen and has an open door. Technology is great.

Posted October 05, 2007
The teachers are a loving bunch, but the principal seems cold and calculating.

Posted April 17, 2007

Whitesville Elementary School
324 Gaillard Rd, Moncks Corner, SC  29461
Last modified Whitesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitesville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top