Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

There is a well crafted creed the students recite every morning that touches on personal responsibilities to the school, to each other, and to the community and our planet. Those ideals are encouraged both in the classroom and out, with support and positive examples always offered from the adults.

Belle Hall is a neighborhood school. The staff and teachers know you and care. The administration is accessible and responsive. The academics are top-notch. As a parent, no other school could make me feel as comfortable and confident. We are so fortunate to have our children there every day.

I had two of my kids spend their entire elementary years at BHES --- recently graduated --- does not get any better!!! Excellent school, amazing teachers and staff and caring, cooperative administration. There is no other school that I know of, public or private, that can offer better opportunities or a higher quality environment than Belle Hall. Five stars!!!

I have 2 daughters in Belle Hall, 5th and 2nd grades. I am very, very pleased and my girls very happy. The teachers, staff members, principal, everybody is so nice. It's like family. My girls are in good hands. We love Belle Hall Elementary!

Couldn't be happier. Our kids completed grades 3-5 at Belle Hall and both had a great experience. Teachers are very caring and academics are superb.

Looking for a fanatic neighborhood school? Belle Hall Elementary School is it! This school just rocks and I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else!

We have been blessed with such a fabulous school to attend! My son is so happy and is learning so much. I can't say enough good things about this school!

Great school where the teachers and staff all care about the children and community. Teachers work hard to challenge the children and keep things new and exciting.

Great school! Good at welcoming new students. Challenging curriculum with age-appropriate amount of homework. Teachers work well together. Full use of town rec center next door.

Last modified Belle Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.