Mt. Pleasant, SC

Posted January 10, 2015
I had two of my kids spend their entire elementary years at BHES --- recently graduated --- does not get any better!!! Excellent school, amazing teachers and staff and caring, cooperative administration. There is no other school that I know of, public or private, that can offer better opportunities or a higher quality environment than Belle Hall. Five stars!!!

Posted September 13, 2014
I have 2 daughters in Belle Hall, 5th and 2nd grades. I am very, very pleased and my girls very happy. The teachers, staff members, principal, everybody is so nice. It's like family. My girls are in good hands. We love Belle Hall Elementary!

Posted September 12, 2014
Couldn't be happier. Our kids completed grades 3-5 at Belle Hall and both had a great experience. Teachers are very caring and academics are superb.

Posted December 11, 2013
Looking for a fanatic neighborhood school? Belle Hall Elementary School is it! This school just rocks and I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else!

Posted October 30, 2011
We have been blessed with such a fabulous school to attend! My son is so happy and is learning so much. I can't say enough good things about this school!

Posted October 29, 2011
Great school where the teachers and staff all care about the children and community. Teachers work hard to challenge the children and keep things new and exciting.

Belle Hall Elementary School

Posted September 28, 2007
Great school! Good at welcoming new students. Challenging curriculum with age-appropriate amount of homework. Teachers work well together. Full use of town rec center next door.

Belle Hall Elementary School
385 Egypt Rd, Mt. Pleasant, SC  29464
Last modified Belle Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Hall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top