Chabad Academy 1

Posted July 22, 2012
My mom took me out of this school because the principal and rebbetzin didn't follow up on advanced math for me after my mom had a conference with her. Her husband the chabad rabbi told us he's sorry but her English isn't SOPHISTICATED. So I learned a new word, and also a new excuse. I am not a student there anymore but I'm glad because they were like a big day care and they don't have alot of kids there anymore anyway. It was boring for me.

Posted March 01, 2010

Posted February 11, 2008
Personal attention for every student!

Chabad Academy 1

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted June 15, 2007

Chabad Academy 0

Posted May 18, 2004
I am a Chicago Public School librarian. Our 5th-grade reading textbook (Scott Foresman)contains an article about the Butterfly Memorial at Chabad Academy. A group of our fifth-graders were very moved by the story and made butterflies to send to the Academy. Within three weeks, we received nine really outstanding poems from Chabad fifthgraders Estee, Hindy, Coral, Omer, Joey, Leeon, Or, Dekel and Shani Elya. As an educator, I am very impressed that their teacher took the time to guide the students to respond in such a personal and meaningful way...and that the students were able to express their emotions about the Shoah in such a powerful format. This 'snapshot' of what goes on at Chabad Academy was very inspiring.

Chabad Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
The Chabad Accademy is a great school. The classrooms have few children which allows the teachers to understand the student and give them individualised attention if they need it. The teachers are all first rate and make the students eager to learn. Your child also learns the history of the jewish people, they learn the holidays and the torah. The level of education they get challenges their minds and prepares them for the future. The principal of the school is a very educated and influential man. He is also the head Rabbi and is known and very well respected by students, teachers, parents and all that know him. He works hard to bring the entire jewish community in Myrtle Beach together. Chabad has many activities and events during the holidays. The Chabad Accademy is not only a school but something very special. It is the backbone to the jewish community in Myrtle Beach. it brings us all together, our children grow up together and every friend is a lifelong friend. I am very happy with Chabad.

Chabad Academy
2803 N Oak St, Myrtle Beach, SC  29577
Last modified Chabad Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Chabad Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.