Posted September 29, 2007
AWESOME and WONDERFUL!!! The faculty and staff are there for the children! Great parent, teacher communication! My child loves it and doesn't want to attend any place else!! Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

Posted December 03, 2006
We have 3 children in this school. They have all been challenged and tutored to their particular need. It is a small school environment where all the teachers know me and my children. This is something that I have never been able to accomplish in the 'super schools' they have attended in the past. Charter schools focus on studies instead of Extracurricular activities, however, there are many activities available.

Posted November 07, 2006
Wonderful School! Our two children attend this Charter School and we are grateful and proud to be a part of this educational & socially enriched environment.

Bridgewater Academy/Little Peo
316 Bush Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC  29579
(843) 236-1919
Last modified Bridgewater Academy/Little Peo is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Bridgewater Academy/Little Peo Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top