Myrtle Beach, SC

Cathedral Hall Academy

Posted June 30, 2009
Free would be nice, but I think you have your facts wrong! Cathedral Hall Academy is a private highschool and is not becoming a charter school. A new charter school in the area is going to be renting the building where Cathedral Hall Academy used to be, but they are a secular public school. Students at Cathedral Hall (in their new location) will still have to pay tuition.

Posted May 05, 2008
This school is really going places under the new headmaster ms. Tanya jackson. She really cares about kids and shows personal attention to each and every one.

Posted January 25, 2008
This place is the greatest. I really love the individualized program for those in the high school program and all the personal attention. I see that the young ones in the abeka program are doing great with Mrs. Lori Lamb. I think that Ms. Tanya is the best principal the school has ever had. She is the greatest.

Cathedral Hall Academy 2

Posted January 21, 2008
My daughters attended Cathedral from preschool thru kindergarten. The teachers and staff were wonderful. However, the school was not well organized and always in need of money. Maybe foucsing on the preschool thru elementary years would be a better direction for the school. What a shame. I hope the gifted and wonderful teachers have gone on to find schools were their talents can really be used and appreciated.

Posted January 21, 2008
This school has really made a turn around. After a few years of very poor administration they have a new person as principal and they are on the way up. They have a great program and teachers and the younger children have the wonderful Abeka materials and older have the computer individualized program for each student with interactive teaching for each student along with a classroom teacher who monitors the work and answers questions. It is fabulous what can be done for a student. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to have a lot of personal attention and care. It is also the cheapest school in the area.

Posted November 20, 2007
I think that this is a great school, Ms. Tanya, who has a Masters of Christian Education is a great administrator and Dr. Miller and provided a great place of learning for our children.

Posted November 20, 2007
I think that so many kids would never make it thorugh high school were it not for a place like Cathedral Hall Academy where you are a name and not a number. Only in the future as we go out into the world will the community see that because of this school even our town is abetter place to live.

Cathedral Hall Academy 3

Posted September 29, 2007
My daughters attended this school for awhile. They where happy to be there and I was happy for them to be there. Unfortunatley over time this school fell apart. Wasn't what it had been and was making any changes for the good! All I can tell you is to DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! Things are not what they seem and even CHRISTIANS will lie! Check into Dr. MIller really is and who really runs this school and why! Is it for the children and to teach the Word of God or for themselves and what they can get out of it!!

Posted July 17, 2007
I am a former student and finding this site i decided to tell what i know. This is the greatest school in the world.It is vey small and each person is almost like having a personal tutor though i know the attendance is different each year.Dr. Wayne miller has caused so many lives to be changed for the better from everywhere and i am one of them.It seems they go through some hard times but this is a real place for real people and these are real christians with rel problems so i fit right in to this place. There is a special place in heaven for ms. Sue and dr. Miller and all the others. What a loving place!

Posted July 13, 2007
I was a student at Cathedral Hall Academy for many years. I am so glad that I went to a school where you are a name and not a number. The negative reviews on this school has to be someone who was expelled or someone who was fired because this school is not only accredited but many of my friends from public school have used it for their summer school pregrams with the approval of their public high school. Dr. Miller did a great thing for this community and all of us young people when he opened this school. I am looking forward to meet the couple he appointed to come in as Headmasters.

Cathedral Hall Academy
3530 Pampas Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC  29577
Last modified Cathedral Hall Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cathedral Hall Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top