Bad
Good

Dream it Belive it Achieve it CFE cares about every child. They focus on high achievement for all students. The music department is great including chorus and plays and a Takio /Afican Drum Program. All students are encouraged to be good citizens and participate in community service. The PTO is active and Parents are encouraged to get involved. Techonology is great including a Lego Robotic Team.

We have recently transferred my grand daughter to this school. They were amazing and made us feel welcomed and right at home. They took their time in explaining all the rules and expectations. Her new teacher was great. She made my grand daughter feel special the moment we walked in. AMAZING!!!

I'm new to this area. I've been here for a yr & have been looking for good schools for my son. I've heard from many people that this school is very good.

My son, currently in 3rd grade, has been a student at CFE from Kindergarten. I could not have asked for a better school for him. We both have loved every teacher we have had so far. Each teacher has really taken the time to work with him. He is in GT ELA this year and I give much of the credit to the great teachers he has had. I've been impressed with the curriculum at CFE. They understand that kids are capable of so much when given the tools and the opportunity.

My daughter was reading at a 1st grade level when she started 3rd grade here. We moved from southern NJ. Her 3rd grade teacher here got her reading & she never stopped. She's about to start honors classes in ELA and math at middle school this coming school year. Thank you CFES teachers & staff!

I was the 5th grader who typed on this page before and I would like to take back what I said abbout 5th grade, it is horble!!!

I think people should see this school in a childs point of view which is in 5th grade.I am a straight A student that came from NE area two years ago, I loved the teachers where we used to live and never had a problem before coming to this area. I feel that this school has horrible teachers, if you are intrested in going to this school I ask you please to reconsider, or just keep an eye on the gym teachers and the 4th grade teachers. But if you have a child going into 5th grade you are in luck because most of those teachers are much better.

My child started in the child development program and is currently a kindergartner. I am extremely grateful for the quality of early childhood education that my son has received. The teachers are very attentive, caring and the curriculum is varied and structured. My child has thrived in this environment and I highly recommend this school.

this school is great!! i have a 6 year old girl in kindergarten and a 10 year old girl in fourth grade. they love this school

I have a 9 year old daughter in third grade and a 10 year old son also in third grade. We are at the end of the year and both my children have done very well this year. I am a Support Facilitator and I work with special needs children. My son needs extra help as he has problems with his working memory. He has recieved the all the help he needed and has surpasted all his goals for this year. I love this school.

Last modified Carolina Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.