Myrtle Beach, SC

Myrtle Beach Intermediate School 5

Posted October 09, 2013
The staff,the all around school is great!! I am a mother and I really need to know my child is safe and that my child is receiving the best in education. This school is the best. thanks

Posted November 18, 2009
My daugher is a student at MBI and loves it, she was having some problems and the teacher took imediate attention and created a salution. Now my daughter is doing great.(honor roll) I'v also had issues with a child onthe school bus and as soon as the principal step in all was fixed. I think MBI is a great scool.Continue to do a geat job!!!

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted November 06, 2008
My child daughter attends the school and is not happy at all. Principal is not friendly and non approachable.

Posted October 28, 2007

Posted January 27, 2005
My son is a student at Myrtle Beach Intermediate and I can't get him out of there fast enough. The teacher practically refuses parental involvement, won't listen to suggestions, and honestly thinks that making my son cry to get her point across is an ok method. Having moved from a great school in central Florida to this district, I'm saddened by the amount of road blocks I have faced in trying to stay involved with my son's education. The only bright spot, is that my problem has more to do with the individual teacher than the school itself. Hopefully it is not a school wide issue, and only affects this specific class or educational area (special education). I definitely agree with the other poster, that you must stay incredibly involved to affect changes. I only wish I had the time to continue to be 'the squeeky wheel' and affect reform.

Posted February 23, 2004
Two of our boys have attended Myrtle Beach Intermediate school. They make parents feel warm and invited to participate in the education process of their children, but parents must remain an advocate for their own children in order to get everything that is available to them.

Myrtle Beach Intermediate School
3301 Oak St, Myrtle Beach, SC  29577
Last modified Myrtle Beach Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myrtle Beach Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top