Myrtle Beach, SC
Students enrolled: 1,164

Myrtle Beach High School 2

Posted February 14, 2015
The Seahawks will never be the same for students, staff and the community with the change in leadership.

Posted December 27, 2014
To the "students" that are writing reviews: I am a parent, that is interested in moving to the Myrtle Beach area. Thank you for "your" uneducated & almost illiterate reviews.

Posted September 26, 2013
Myrtle beach high school is awful this 2013-2014 year. The new principle is not teen friendly. The first couple days of school the school didn't say the pledge , also he did t greet any of the the student to get to know them. Also , the new tardy rule is completely dumb if your late for school to shouldn't try to come. Actually during one of my class my teacher had to leave due to an unorganized meeting. Which is completely crazy instead of doing it after school they did it during class.

Myrtle Beach High School 5

Posted March 02, 2010
i rate this school a five star because i went here for my freshman year and i thought it was a good school with heplfull teachers specially the ESOL teacher which i cant remenber her name but most of you know her and i love her so much she help me so much

Myrtle Beach High School 5

Posted October 03, 2009
It's a great school for learning.The trachers are dedicated to their students and they enjoy learning.The students are happy and glad to go to school.They have good grades and are able to go on to good colleges.

Posted November 01, 2008
The bathrooms are gross and there are almost always fights and the metal detectors are a waste of time and make us late to class

Myrtle Beach High School

Posted December 05, 2007
Myrtle Beach HIgh School has something for everyone. From the rigor of AP courses to classes for those who are at risk, there is a place for everyone to be challenged. The administration cares about the kids, academics are great, athletics are some of ht ebest in the state. It is a fantastic place to learn.

Posted March 08, 2006
My daughter graduated from this school in 2003 & she loved it, now my son is going to this school as freshman. He has a wonderful science teacher. He so understanding & when I asked question he is always giving me every information & more. He has to be one of the best teachers I have meet. You have some of the staff that is friendly & concern if you have a problem. I have to rate this school as one of the best I have had my son in.

Posted May 17, 2005
I really like this school! The band director, Mr. Allen is the nicest guy ever! I agree that the fine arts should be supported more. The people who attend are also very nice for the most part.

Posted November 15, 2004
The school and teachers have been very good to my children. I must agree however that if you aren't involved in the major sports, your attempts at excellence go pretty much unnoticed, unappreciated and unannounced. No one turns out for choral or band concerts, including students, teachers or administration. But these students excel in the classroom in addition to taking on the extra work required to participate in band, chorus, etc. Sure wish the administration was more supportive and more visible.

Myrtle Beach High School
3302 Robert M. Grissom Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC  29577
Last modified Myrtle Beach High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myrtle Beach High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top