Bad
Good

The Academy is school that is innovative, student-centered, and is majors based. Students choose to come to study one of the nine majors offered, in addition to their academic subjects. The Academy faculty, staff and students are like a family. Students can feel safe while engaging in a rigorous curriculum.

This school is a unique learning environment that inspires student to maxamize their academic potential. The real world applications make learning rigorous and relevant and inspires students to do their best work first time, on time. Students have gone on to do very well in various endavors after and have continued to perform well in an continue high levels of performance in bot 2 year and 4 year institutions. AAST is a great schol for students who want to work hard to achieve life goals that will serve then long after their time at AAST,

i have never been to any other school that has made me feel the way the academy does. I graduated in 2009 but the friends that i made there are still the most important people in my life. I just got dont watching the senior ceremony on DVD and cried harder this time then i did then because i miss the academy and the teachers so much!

Words cannot adequately describe all that the ASST is, and the profound effect this wonderful environment has upon our children. AAST students get a first rate education in a caring environment that allows them to be who they are providing they act responsibly and with respect for others. Administration, faculty and staff treat students (and parents too if they choose) like family. My child has blossomed and moved on to college and will excel because she had the privilege of attending the Academy for Arts, Science and Technology. It does what an educational institution should do and much more.

My son has loved attending the AAST & has grown academically in leaps and bounds. He has always had an idea of his future education and has been able to hone all of skills toward his goal. He is in the Pre-Engineering classes since being a Junior, now that he is a Senior he is still working towards Engineering and has his future well in hand. We have been so pleased at all he has done and how well the school has been able to assist with all of the Teachers.

I love the concept behind this school, to help our children ready themselves for their chosen career. The staff is so nice and willing to go the extra mile. Thank you all so much

I love how i get to spend so much time in my major doing what i love. the teachers are a lot more hands on and helping. And our building, it's amazing.

My school is the best because it's preparing me for the career, can your high school do that? Also it isn't a school, it's home, a haven, an escape from your outside life. This school does more than teach. It builds a strong foundation to built upon for life, to not only benefit me, but my future children, and their children, and so on.

I love my school because it is a great opportunity to get experience in a field that you are interested in entering.

I love this school because its like a fresh start. So many new people that I have met, its so exiting.

Last modified Academy for Arts/Science/Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12