Bad
Good

Posted December 09, 2015
We entered SJE at the end of the last school year. Everyone was wonderful with helping my child acclimate. The school is large but it doesn't feel that way. The staff is friendly and so are the students. I have been volunteering at the school and have had contact with many of the students. They are happy and enjoy learning. That says a LOT about a school.

Posted February 03, 2013
We have 2 boys that attend and they are so happy - feel love, appreciation - getting the one-on-one attention, always, and they are so successful.

Posted January 22, 2011
I have two children at SJE and have been very pleased with the excellent teachers and the gifted/talented program. The GT teacher is just wonderful and sets such a great example for our students and fellow teachers! I can't say enough about her; my child's education has been enhanced by her talent to effectively reach/inspire children. The pick-up and drop-off procedures have drastically improved to the point where there is hardly any wait time. Thank you!!! The principal and staff do a great job to ensure the safety and well-being of all students. I would like to see more creative projects and service learning opportunities for our students. I would also like to see the students having more fun; for axample, creative learning projects and presentations. SJE is a happy/safe place for our children to learn.

St. James Elementary School

Posted April 20, 2010
My child attended school at SJE for 5 years. He loved it overall and the teachers were wonderful.

Posted February 21, 2009
We LOVE this school! My daughter attended SJE and received such a nurturing and challenging education. THanks to all the wonderful teachers and staff!

Posted September 12, 2008
St. James has such a friendly atmosphere. You feel right at home as soon as you enter the doorsl My child LOVES going to school everyday.

Posted August 10, 2008
My son has better grades in his test, so i have to give a hand out to his teachers, and if you are reading this well...... I say this is the geatest school my son has ever attended!

Posted May 21, 2008
Now that the second grade is coming to end, I want it to be known that my daughter excelled in her school work and at home. I do have to give Ms. Georgia Burroughs full credit for exceptional work with my daughter.

St. James Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2007
I am proud and pleased to send my children to this school, however, the school has to communicate better via newsletters, flyers or a voice response system to enable busy parents to be aware of events.

St. James Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2007
There's always room for improvement with childrens concerns. SJE is a great school and I would strongly recommend it to anyone concerned about their child's education.

St. James Elementary School
9711 St James Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC  29588
Last modified St. James Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.