Bad
Good

My daughter started kindergarten here in January 2016. We had just moved to the state and the staff was more then helpful and accommodating to get us started. They made and my daughter feel comfortable right away. She loves to go to school here!

Great school! The best Horry County has to offer! Their gifted department needs to be more advanced but do to state regulations ...it is what it is. The staff is top notch and the school welcomes parental involvement. More parents should take advantage of this! I only wish that they had separate boy/girl classes. Blue ribbon for the third time!!!!

It is the best elementary school in the Pee Dee area, won the Blue Ribbon award several times, and of course has great kids and parents!

This school is WONDERFUL!!! In addition to my own child, I have had 4 nephews and a niece attend here, and ALL their experiences have been positive. I attribute this mostly to the principal, Mr. Calder and Miss Brown, his assistant principal - they run a tight ship and it wouldn't be the same without them.

We are beginning our 3rd year at this school and have had mostly positive experiences. The teachers are excellent, dedicated and caring. My suggestions for Forrestbrook ES are that they allow more 'fun' learning time for the kids, especially the 4th and 5th graders. Extra curricular offerings would be welcome as well as more specific information from the office staff for newcomers.

My son recently graduated from Forestbrook Elementary, Special Ed, and I already miss the school. They care. All of the staff from top to bottom care 200% about 'each and every' child in that school. That attention and caring gives the children a wonderful attitude and that is why everyone does so well and is always in good spirits. The children are happy, the staff are always happy...it's a win-win situation for all. I can't say enough about this school !!!! Donna Reilly

My daughter is in second grade and has loved being at Forestbrook the last 2 years. The school teaches great values and the teachers all seem to truly care about the kids. I do wonder if she could be more challenged and wish they offered after school sports or clubs, but the overall school experience has been great. Children learn the most when they are in a caring environment and that's what Forestbrook offers! P.S. Also wish they had more physical activity.....P.E., recess, games etc. Thank You Stacie R.

My daughter started kindergarten earlier this month at Forestbrook Elementary. I have heard all of the raves about Forestbrook and was very excited. The initial orientation was very unorganized and I was very disappointed and wondered if the comments that I had heard were all wrong. And, I can certainly sympathize with not having very good direction from the office staff for newcomers. However, once school started and my daughter was involved, I can see why Forestbrook has such a fine reputation. Mrs. Britton has been a lifesaver and is always available. Everyone is very friendly and open... My daughter loves school and her teachers... It's been a great experience.

Last modified Forestbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.