New Ellenton, SC
After care: No

1 star

Greendale Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2011
Do NOT send your children here if you can help it! This school unfortunately is subject to a very backwoods demographic that does not have an appreciation for education. The parents are more unruly than the children.

Greendale Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2011
Don't send your child here! We sent ours when we first arrived in the Aiken area, and I pulled them out for homeschooling because of the torment my kids underwent in their classrooms, hallways, and on the bus. I took the issues all the way to the principal, and nothing was done by the administration to better the situation. Two of my three kids came home crying every day. Their grades were failing as a direct result of their mistreatment by other children, and no one would do anything about it. We chose another area school the following school year, and all is well. I don't recommend Greendale Elementary at all!

Greendale Elementary School
505 South Boundary Ave, New Ellenton, SC  29809
Last modified Greendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greendale Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top