New Ellenton, SC
After care: No

Posted January 13, 2015
Greendale Elem is a WONDERFUL small town secret! They have the best faculty & staff available. My children are extremely happy & proud to be Greendale Dragons!!

Posted January 13, 2015
I have worked at several other schools in Aiken County and Greendale is the best place by far! The administration and staff go above and beyond to ensure the success of the students. There have been members of the faculty that have transferred to other schools in the district for different reasons (proximity to their homes, the "grass seeming greener", etc) but they always come back home to Greendale if given the opportunity. Remember when reading negative reviews that there are some people out there that you just cannot please. You will love this school if you give it a chance and that's a promise!

Posted January 07, 2015
I think there should be a time limit as to how long reviews stay posted. I noticed that 2 very negative reviews were posted in 2011. My children have attended Greendale since 2012 and I could not be more pleased with the quality of their education. The teachers are caring and willing to go the extra mile to ensure success for their students. The office staff and administration are friendly and very welcoming. We love this small school and I would recommend Greendale to anyone who has the opportunity to send their child to this school.

Greendale Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2011
Do NOT send your children here if you can help it! This school unfortunately is subject to a very backwoods demographic that does not have an appreciation for education. The parents are more unruly than the children.

Greendale Elementary School 1

Posted March 10, 2011
Don't send your child here! We sent ours when we first arrived in the Aiken area, and I pulled them out for homeschooling because of the torment my kids underwent in their classrooms, hallways, and on the bus. I took the issues all the way to the principal, and nothing was done by the administration to better the situation. Two of my three kids came home crying every day. Their grades were failing as a direct result of their mistreatment by other children, and no one would do anything about it. We chose another area school the following school year, and all is well. I don't recommend Greendale Elementary at all!

Greendale Elementary School
505 South Boundary Ave, New Ellenton, SC  29809
Last modified Greendale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greendale Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top