PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Excellent Takes broken teens and introduces them to the healing God who makes them whole.

I would definitely recommend this school! i was a student there all throughout highschool. I was in private school my whole life and never once had the acceptance i got at victory! i grew so much in the lord there and was never worried about grades because i knew i could always count on the teachers and staff to help me if needed. Victory definitely became a neccesity in my senior year and helped me to discern what god wanted for my life. I am eternally thankful to victory christian school for not only helping me academically but also in my christian walk!

this school was really good to my son he got more involved with god and loves school so much than a public school

This school is sexist! I went there for 1 year and the girls had to wear skirts everyday. Also the college only has boy dorms. They also think women can't be preachers. The learning was every thing I had done the previous year at my other school. It was a waste of $400 a month. I don't recemend this school to any one.

This school is okay. I would not truly recommend this school to anyone. Overall the child is in a good christian enviroment, but the academics are very sorry.

This is our son's 2nd year at Victory. He has been in private Christian schools in the past and spent 5th-8th grade in the public school system. Though he has struggled academically in the past and even had second thoughts about going to school; he now gets up without difficulty, is excited and actually enjoys his work. Having completed our new gymnasium for volleyball and basketball; he has access to team sports and feels a part of something bigger than himself. His teachers are very concerned about his success, not just academically but spiritually and emotionally. Unconditional acceptance is something the Lord Jesus Christ provides for us daily and is modeled at Victory Christian school by staff and students. Though a relatively small school, averaging about 12-15 students in each grade; Victory has a strong showing in sports and has done well in state basketball, soccer and baseball for many years.

This is a school that i would recommend to all , the teachers get very involved in the students life and have an impact that none other can touch! The teachers are not nieve to the world therefore being able to notice when students are heading down the wrong path then intercepting there actions and leading them in the right direction. great school - dont pass an opporitunity to send your child/kid there.

Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12