Bad
Good

Great spirit and teachers. Came several times to see my cousin and always had a great experience with the education and attitude.

My student is a sophomore at Fox Creek this year and loves her teachers. She has enjoyed her second year so far and is excited about going to school every morning!

I am very please with Fox Creek. My son is a Junior, and I am very please with Mr. Trahan and Mr. Basket for managing the school, We are also excited about the new addition for next year.

My son is in his second year at Fox Creek. His teachers communicate with me and resolve problems, before they become serious issues. He has grown both academically and socially, as a result of the excellent staff and student body. Hopeful the middle school vision will be achieved by the time my younger son is eligible to attend!

I just read about the laptop computers to be given incoming freshmen to Fox Creek. I graduated in HS in 1965, and having no books for school is almost unbelievable. FCHS is definitely a leader in education. I have one granddaughter enrolled there now, and I want my other granddaughter who is in middle school to attend FC in a couple of years. It is really a great school.

Fox Creek High School is in its eighth year and has already exceeded the accomplishments of the surrounding schools. FCHS is a 3-peat school of excellence - winning GOLD in 2009, 2010, and 2011! They have 10 Golden Apple recipients among the 22 teachers. Over half of the teachers have their masters degree in their subject matter. It is a new building (only four years old) and it looks it. The class sizes are small (averaging 16 students per teacher per class) and the student-teacher relationships are excellent. I am PROUD to be a teacher at FCHS and even prouder of the legacy we are creating in the North Augusta / Edgefield communities. FCHS is a school of choice and is committed to excellence. Our motto says it all - "Our students determine our future." Our students are the BEST! However, a school can only be as good as its leaders, and FCHS is lucky to be led by Dr. Tim Murph. His vision for the school has become a reality.

As a first year teacher, Fox Creek High School has been extremely accommodating to my needs. Administration and other faculty are also very supportive and helpful. I am delighted to have joined such a talented team of hardworking teachers and staff! Overall, students here have also treated me with respect, allowing us to have fun while learning in the classroom. Go Predators!

This is my oldest second year a Fox Creek and we would not go to any other school the one in our area is ran down and VERY over pop( was in need of face lift in 94 when i went there. I feel the close net family at fc and the "we will" "get to the bottem of this has been a blessing to my family and we already plan for the next child to go here. As far as not up on education thats not true yo can check they fellow the same guildlines as other SC schools and ANY and ALL are welcome not based on grades/sports. Shool and life is what you put into is if you donot care then why waste your time and no matter what kind of school or what they offer ya have to be willing to put in the effort not just school but life .

This is my son's first year at Fox Creek and he loves it there compared to the other high school he went to in Edgefield County. His grades have improved. Anytime I have a question for the staff at Fox Creek they are always there to help. Offering college classes is another way they have impressed me.

Fox Creek has just received a rating of "Excellent" from the South Carolina Department of Education. This is the 3rd time in four years. No other area high school has ever made Excellent 3 times. Most have never made excellent ever, but a couple have done it once. This independent rating from the SC Dept. of Education proves that Fox Creek is the strongest academic high school in the history of the area. Look at this link and see for yourself: http://ed.sc.gov/data/report-cards/2011/

Last modified Fox Creek High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12