Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

It is a smart school mater as fact I am a student from merriweather middle my name is Matthew Sinclair and I agree that it a great school

Great school. Students are respectful overall. Teachers are good! Very good experience with both of my children.

I've taught at a lot of schools in my career. This is a GREAT school. Excellent staff and students. I'm staying! The number one thing teacher's say --- "I love it here"... That says a lot about the school and the children!

I have so many HORRIBLE memories of this school . I was harassed on a daily basis for being different and no one ever tried to help me . The entire school and all of the staff/teachers knew that my life there was a living hell , yet no one ever helped me or tried to protect me from the mental anguish that has carried with me since then . It has affected who I am today and it will never go away .

When my granddaughter started the 6th grade at Merriwether Middle this year it was under very trying circumstances. A week before she had just had a very bad experience with her Mother. Our principal,Mr. Turner and all her teachers rallied around her, secretaries, & other staff, giving her love, understanding, friendship. Today she is still in counseling, but making very good grades, having a new self esteem and an attitude, I can do Math. I could not have pulled her through this sitution without Merriwether Middle and their support. Her teachers are very good to communicate with me, and I try to have an active part in the school functions.

Last modified Merriwether Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.