Merriwether Middle School 5

Posted November 10, 2013
I've taught at a lot of schools in my career. This is a GREAT school. Excellent staff and students. I'm staying! The number one thing teacher's say --- "I love it here"... That says a lot about the school and the children!

Merriwether Middle School 1

Posted June 27, 2012
I have so many HORRIBLE memories of this school . I was harassed on a daily basis for being different and no one ever tried to help me . The entire school and all of the staff/teachers knew that my life there was a living hell , yet no one ever helped me or tried to protect me from the mental anguish that has carried with me since then . It has affected who I am today and it will never go away .

Merriwether Middle School 5

Posted March 26, 2008
When my granddaughter started the 6th grade at Merriwether Middle this year it was under very trying circumstances. A week before she had just had a very bad experience with her Mother. Our principal,Mr. Turner and all her teachers rallied around her, secretaries, & other staff, giving her love, understanding, friendship. Today she is still in counseling, but making very good grades, having a new self esteem and an attitude, I can do Math. I could not have pulled her through this sitution without Merriwether Middle and their support. Her teachers are very good to communicate with me, and I try to have an active part in the school functions.

Merriwether Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2007

Merriwether Middle School 1

Posted July 15, 2005

Merriwether Middle School 0

Posted November 16, 2003
This school is very clean and well kept up. The teachers are on the whole very nice and well educated. The principal is a stickler and will not permit any horse play or any breaking of the rules. The assitant principal Bobby Turner is the exact opposite. While he encourages discipline, he is also alaot of fun and creates a rather exciting enviroment. They recently created a student council and we hope that it will go well. It is a well balanced school and I highly recomend it in comparison to other Edgefield schools.

Merriwether Middle School
430 Murrah Rd, North Augusta, SC  29860
Last modified Merriwether Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Merriwether Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.