Bad
Good

I love this award winning school! My kids love it here! Staff if experienced and all seem to truly love their jobs.

I LOVE MY SCHOOL!!!! What these people have been saying is mostly true, but the ONE STAR REVEIW is RIDICULOUS!!! In the past years, we have been updating our school, trying to get a good reputation, AND WE DID!! i am a fifth grade student, and I have Nikki Mock as my home room, the best teacher for writing, reading, and just plain FUN!! Ms Jones, social studies and math, is one of the best educators i know!! She is a social studies fanatic and she loves her kids! The over all school is one of the best in the country, LITERALLY!! We are one great big family, and thanks to that, we have a national blue ribbon, the highest honor a school can get!! I love our teachers, especially Ms. Williams in second grade, they love their kids and wouldn't trade the world for them. Our curriculum soars!! We have an average of an A/B school, and if you ask me, we are the best in SC!! We have also won awards for that, FYI! The only thing about our school that i don't like, is the food. I suggest lunch box, except for Fridays, pizza days. THE PIZZA IS THE BOMBDIGGEDY!! Yup, I just said that!!

I have 2 children that attend HHE. This school is wonderful! Janet Vaughan (Principal) is absolutely wonderful--she knows the children by name, and works very hard to support the teachers and staff. She is very visible, always available to speak with parents, and has formed a first-rate staff. This past year HHE was in the top 4% of all SC schools. The entire staff is dedicated and caring, and the the PTO is VERY involved. Parental involvement is highly encouraged here. I can speak for 3 areas: my children attend HHE, I work at HHE and I am a PTO Board Member. Highly recommend this school.

My child is completing her fifth year at Hammond Hill. Although the school is old, it outshines other nearby elementary schools! The teachers are all so caring and prepared! Communication is excellent between teachers and parents. Many improvements have been made under the leadership of Mrs. Vaughan. She is visible during school hours and at all school events, and always greets with a smile. I can't imagine sending my younger two children anywhere else!

Last modified Hammond Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.