Bad
Good

We moved to North Augusta in August. I was worried that my son would have a hard time transitioning, as his previous elementary school was excellent. However, the teachers and school staff have been wonderful. His teacher, Mrs. Dukes, is incredible! He has an amazing incredibly diverse group of friends. I am so happy with NAES. The school does a great job of not only teaching academics but also in building a child's character.

Great school with very polite , and caring teachers. Mrs. Burns is one of the best kindergarten teachers that there is.

NAE is a mismanaged, throwback to the days of single mindsets and the good 'ol boys net work. If your not from here, been here for multiple generations; think act & preform on que like a stepford child the teachers dont have the time for you. Free thinkers need not apply. This is a regurgitation, memorization, worksheet timewarp. The rest of the education system is lightyears ahead of most anything they have to offer. They are only concerned with teaching to the Standardized Tests that will garner the funds they seem to misapproprate. It doesn't go to the building that desperately needs repair. Nor the library that is woefully under par. The grounds and play areas I would not take my child to as a public area, but thats all they have available at school get no attention. Other countys offer steel drums as an after school activity and robotics, this school offers none. My child would not even eat lunch, it was so bad. It was heated food in paper containers, like low end fozen dinners. So for all those who rated this school four stars because someone smiled, go spend two full days in the school and eat the lunch; take off the blinders. Then go to a board meeting.

My grandaughter, goes to this school. She is in the 5th grade. She loves her teachers and her principal. This is a great school. I am so sorry she will have to go to another school next year, as this school only goes to the 5th grade. Her dad, may move anyway, as he is looking for a higher paying job himself. Thank all the people who work there. I only wish they would email, any grandparent who would like to know when to pay for yearbooks. My daughter-in-law never tells me anything. Grandma J

Very unprofessional nothing like it used to be. The admins have no clue how to deal with parents or children. They need a principal.

Great school, we all love it! Carying and loving teachers doing best for kids and parents.

ALL but one of my children either have gone or is currently going to this school. I would not consider any other school for my kids to go to. The teachers are caring and loving. Even the ladies that work in the office are great. The principal is doing an excellent job and I just LOVE this school!

Our school has a more than 50 % poverty level in a state that is almost last on the list for educational success. However, as a parent that moved here from one of the best rated school districts ( Ann Arbor, MI) I have to say that every effort that is made at NAE far surpasses what happened in our old school district. The teachers, community, principal, and parents all give 110 %. It is shown every day from the mentoring and Great Leaps Reading volunteer programs to the efforts made by the teachers and staff to not only teach, but care and extend themselves in whatever capacity is needed to help each student. In our county where budget cuts, furloughs and early release days have affected the resources provided and wages of the teachers, our community has come together in a special way to care about each of our 720 children to ensure that they get as solid a foundation in all areas of academics as well as a stable environment that they can look forward to coming to each morning.

I love North Augusta Elem because the school and the entire staff are a family and they all love what they do teaching our children. We are a family at North Augusta, it takes an entire school to teach a child form every member with a PHD down to a GED.

I love the teachers and staff at the school. They really work hard to make my kindergartener feel welcome and eager to come to school each morning, and they make me feel comfortable and happy to send my child to school because I know he is in good hands.

Last modified North Augusta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.