North Charleston Elementary School 5

Posted July 14, 2009
With a new building and an excellent and devoted staff, NCES is really on their way to becoming one of the best elementary schools in North Charleston.

North Charleston Elementary School 5

Posted March 30, 2009
Recently moved from out of state, I was very concern my child will struggle to adapt to the new school and the teachers will be calling me every day to tell me how my child was not responding...Wrong!! My kid loves the teacher, and even got enroll in a program after school, everybody is been so nice and helpful, was hard at the beggining with the uniform, but it sure feels good to get good notes even certificates for good conduct and improvement...Good Bless all the staff and teachers at North Charleston Elementary School!!!

North Charleston Elementary School
4921 Durant Ave, North Charleston, SC  29405
Last modified North Charleston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Charleston Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top