Bad
Good

Very pathetic school that is very very poorly run. Need a new type of fix to make this into a working school.

I am very frustrated with the continued decline of our school. There are so many good schools near the Park Circle, but No. Charleston HS is not keeping its best principal and teachers. The current principal and group of teachers are wholly inadequate. The collapase of the basketball from champions to 4-19 can be traced to the inept and inexperienced Caucasian principal whose attitude towards students and parents is completely unacceptable.

Principal is bad. Classes are taught by subs. PTA meeting no help they just ask for money. I will not send my child here.

This is an awesome school I make new friends every year. I'm currently in the top 5 of my class and i wrestle, play soccer and run cross country =D.

I went to this school & I see the changes--looks like a prison. I am embarrassed to have this school's name on my diploma. I will say only a handful of good teachers.

Last modified North Charleston High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.