Orangeburg, SC

Posted April 11, 2011
Wesley Christian School maintains an organized Christian atmosphere. Teachers love their students and get to know them on a very personal basis -- meeting not only the educational need, but the socialogical, emotional and spiritual need. It is their desire that all children find the way to learn that best suits their individual makeup. Exceptional!

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted August 27, 2008
My children attended another area Christian school for one year and I found their standards to be lacking. They have attended Wesley Christian for several years now and love it. They receive a quality education, score above average on national tests and have teachers that truly love them and the Lord. The school is small but the people have great care and concern for all the students and their families. I would highly recommend Wesley Christian to any parent who wants their child educated in a quality Christian environment.

Wesley Christian School 1

Posted January 17, 2005
- a former student

Wesley Christian School 1

Posted September 26, 2004
- a former student

Posted April 15, 2004
I am absolutely satisfied with Wesley Christian school. My son is in Mrs. Bowmans class. He is 5 and amazes me everyday with what he is learning. He can read 6 letter words, add, knows several bible verses and tells me stories about Jesus daily. He loves Mrs. Bowman so much, he misses her on the weekends. She not only teaches him on school subjects but teaches him how to grow to be a respectful little man. She also has so much compassion for these children. I am a big worrier anyway, but when I leave him at school I have no worries at all. I know that he is in good hands. Mr. Dan is the principal and a wonderful man of God and it shows! He treats all of the children so special. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Wesley Christian School
492 Broughton Street, Orangeburg, SC  29115
Last modified Wesley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Wesley Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top