Pamplico, SC

1 review of this school

Hannah Pamplico High School 4

Posted May 16, 2003
Hannah Pamplico is a great school. I was a student there and now my child is a student there. I think that we are the best of the best in terms of leadership, discipline and academics. This school is one of those schools that you seldom hear about because of its size, but to me that's a good thing because HP is not one of those schools that you hear about kids threatening each other with weapons, bomb scares etc. I commend the teachers and administrators for a job very well done.

Hannah Pamplico High School
2055 South Pamplico Hwy, Pamplico, SC  29583
Last modified Hannah Pamplico High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hannah Pamplico High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top