Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School 3

Posted August 21, 2011
This is a great school to send your child to if they are car riders. The only problem I have with this school is the bus routes. The teahers are great. I live in a small community call Lukewoods and the houses are spaced out from each other,some far apart. Our kids have to walk to a bus stop on a dirt road. My kids and others have to walk to the bus stop on the highway with a dangerous curve wtih no bus stop sign on it, to get to the bus stop. I normal drive my kids to the stop but some mornings I have to work early. Please help to get the buses to stop at our drive lines again for the safety of the kids!

Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School 0

Posted July 25, 2009
i would recommend that you send your kids to this school. it has some of the best teachers around and they are very easy to get along with. Everyone can make a friend here. The school maybe small, but the enviroment is safe and pleasant.

Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School 5

Posted November 12, 2008

Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School 5

Posted November 19, 2007
This is a wonderful school and I would advise all parents to put their kids in this school. I used to live in Darlington, SC and i moved back to Pamplico so my son could attend this school district. It's a smaller school so the teacher child ratio is a good number and the kids get more 1 on 1. It also seems like the teachers care more about the kids.

Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School 4

Posted December 26, 2006

Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School 3

Posted November 20, 2005

Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School
2131 South Pamplico Hwy, Pamplico, SC  29583
(843) 493-2061
Last modified Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hannah-Pamplico Elementary And Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top