Forts Pond Elementary School 5

Posted May 18, 2011
i live right down the road from this school so my family has easy access to the school so transportation is not a prob. the teachers are like 2ND parents to us . however they could notify us of missing assignments a little quicker.

Forts Pond Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2011
Great school, Principle greats the children every morning.Teachers are helpful. I would really like more feed back when work is not being turned in instead of waiting after a week or 2 has passed. other than that my child loves the school and most of all he is excelling.

Forts Pond Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2009
My kids love this school and the teachers are very willing to help! Could call more though when the kids aren't turning in homework or participating in class but I still give it an A!

Forts Pond Elementary School
7350 Fish Hatchery Rd, Pelion, SC  29123
Last modified Forts Pond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forts Pond Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top