Pelion, SC

Posted May 18, 2011
i am a former student there and i attended pes in 3rd grade and in pre k and the school has good reviews however the schools food gave me tummy issues for 2 years however the school still is a 5 star school.

Posted August 04, 2008
A lot of things have changed in the last three years and PES is a school we can all be proud of! The teachers are friendly and really care about their students and what they learn. The office staff is knowledgable and polite. The principal is very professional, but could use some refinement of her people skills. The vice principals are both wonderful. I'm glad my child attends PES.

Pelion Elementary School 4

Posted March 17, 2008

Pelion Elementary School 0

Posted September 10, 2007
I went to Pelion as a child and my daughter does also. We love PES and must give praise to the teachers! Without them this world would have no future! My only complaint is the transportation issues, the whole thing about parents being unable to sign there children out after 1:45 is way out of bounds! I have the first and last say so over my child!!! Other then that Go Panthers!

Pelion Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2006
Great teachers and programs, but the old principal was so much better than this one.

Posted March 02, 2006
I have 3 children at Pelion Elementay. I think Pelion Elementary is one of the 'best' schools around. The teachers are so caring and involved. My son's teacher, Mr. Ward, is the best teacher yet so far. He teaches 4th grade. He not only teachs from the text book but involves everyday life stories and makes it fun and interesting for his students. My 4 year has Mrs. Craft and Mrs. Bird....all my boys have had them as their Pre-k teachers....talk about great teaching! They are the best at what they do! I love the sports programs offered also.

Posted January 16, 2006
I went to Pelion when I was a child and now my son attends. I love that it has a small town feel, but yet offers programs that is in bigger schools. The only thing I don't like is that, because it is so small, children has a tendancy to get 'labeled'. Whether it's due to who their parents or siblings are or because they may have had a bad year previously. I wish the children would have more of an opportunity to make a name for themselves each near year.

Pelion Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2005

Pelion Elementary School 0

Posted August 15, 2005
My daughter likes Pelion Elementary. She started there near the end of the year last year. The only problem is she keeps getting head lice. She never had it until she started there and now we are 2 weeks inton the near school year and she is send home for nits. I am concern and would really like to see a approvement in this matter.

Posted November 08, 2004
- a former student

Pelion Elementary School
1202 Pine St, Pelion, SC  29123
(803) 821-2000
Last modified Pelion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pelion Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top