Posted June 08, 2012
We have been at Pendleton Elementary since our children started school. It has been a wonderful experience! Absolutely great teachers, staff, and administration!!! This school loves it's students and works hard to educate them and care for them. I had the chance to move my children this year under the Choice Schools program to another school, but did not because I am so very pleased with everything.

Posted January 29, 2012
I love Pendleton Elementary - the teachers and principal care so much about all the students. They are open to new ideas and try to be very innovative. My children are in 2nd and 3rd grades and we have been very, very happy with the school.

Posted July 20, 2011
WE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PENDLETON ELEMENTARY!!!! It is the type of school that one cannot find anymore - everyone knows and looks out for each other. The teachers are fantastic and Dr, Black is AWESOME!!!! We moved to Pendleton from another state and we couldn't be more thankful for finding our school!!! PEP POWER!!!!

Pendleton Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Pendleton Elementary has caring, smart, hardworking teachers, who are working hard to get students to learn, to improve the school and be the best they can. And the principal *rocks*

Pendleton Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2005
I am guardian to one of the students at Pendleton Elementary. We recently tranfered a student there,and since their move there,has improved awesomely.Friendly teachers, who care ,and sre very polite to the students ,as well as the parents. Thanks Pendleton Elementary for changing our childs life.

Pendleton Elementary School
902 East Queen St, Pendleton, SC  29670
Last modified Pendleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pendleton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top