Posted January 11, 2013
This School Is AWESOME!!! The Teachers Love and Respect each and every student. They do their very best to help us.

Posted January 04, 2010
My daughter is attending 8th grade at Riverside. She has attended a private Christian school the last 7 years. I am very pleased with this school and the teachers. My daughter loves the school and is in all honors classes. I am very pleased with this school and give it a 5 on the scale. You will be very happy you allowed your child to attend such a great school.

Riverside Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2009
I would say that this school because they have great teachers and great courses

Posted November 22, 2008
I have had 3 kids to attend Riverside Middle in Pendleton, SC. I give the school a 5 star rating or 10 on a scale of 10. The teachers are excellent and the principal is very involved in the students' progress. Excellent preparation for high school. My son was accepted into Clemson with scholarships and my daughter received a full scholarship to Furman University. All in all a great school.

Posted September 10, 2008
I have had two kids at this school so I have been involved here for several years. It is an outstanding school by any measure.

Riverside Middle School 1

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted March 27, 2008
It is a middle school, need I say more. Kids are cruel. My son is learning disabled and at this school I do not see him going anywhere. He is being teased a lot and the Staff seem to think that he is doing it to himself. He has so much stress from school that he makes himself sick trying not to go. All the awards they have won are based on test scores and I sincerely believe that if it weren't for our district elementary schools providing the basis for these students, Riverside would not have scored as well as it did.

Posted January 28, 2008
My daughter is a seventh grade student at Riverside Middle School. I have been extremely satisfied with the challenges in the classroom. The efforts of the school to reward student achievement, student behavior and student effort far exceed any other school I have experience with as a student, teacher or parent. Recent awards at Riverside are well earned and include 2006 Palmetto's Finest Visit 2006 Blue Ribbon Lighthouse School Of Excellence 2005 - 2006 Palmetto Silver Award Winner 2006 - 2007 Palmetto Silver Award Winner

Posted September 03, 2006
Well I am a student and I love this school. Academics are great and the teachers are really friendly. Teachers keep in touch with parents and make sure you know what your child is doing. The principal is great and we just won the blue ribbon award.

Riverside Middle School 2

Posted June 30, 2005
- a former student

Riverside Middle School
458 Riverside St, Pendleton, SC  29670
Last modified Riverside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top