Piedmont, SC

Wren Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
The teachers are amazing and dedicated. There is a very small group of very dedicated parent volunteers who make it feel like there is a lot more parent involvement than there really is. The nurse is excellent. Bullying is not handled well at this school. There were several episodes involving my child on the bus that weren't properly recorded by the video cameras, so because there was "no proof", nothing was done. As a result, we had to remove our child from the bus for the remainder of the year. When some of the bullies are caught, finally, we are not told who the child is or what punishment was handed out. It is hard to feel confident in your childs safety when you don't know which kid is teasing him and therefore can't avoid that child during other activities such as play parties, church, etc

Posted March 20, 2010
I have one child in 9th grade and one in 7th grade. Wren Elementary prepared them very well. Parents are involved and teachers are excellent--it is a winning combination.

Wren Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2009
i love this school around here everyone knows each other.............i moved here from new york and my family loves it

Posted August 10, 2007
As a parent of 2 boys, one is going into 4th and the other into Wren High 10th. This school has always done a great job with my children. Always willing to help in achieving their highest potential. I would highly recommend anyone looking for the best for their child to look into the Wren Distric Family.

Wren Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2007

Wren Elementary School 0

Posted August 27, 2005
I think that Wren Elementary is a great school for education. However, I feel the information sheets filled out with emergency contact numbers are not being used. I have had 2 children break their arms at Wren Elem. and neither parent was contacted. Both of me children had to stay at school in pain for hours. This to me is not appropriate. I see no reason for filling out sheets of papers with contact numbers if they are not going to use them. I believe the nursing skills at this school need improvement. No child should stay at school with a broken bone and nothing given to them for pain. I am very upset about this and think something needs to be done.

Posted February 08, 2004
My first son went through Wren Elementary and is in 7th grade now and my 2nd son is now in 3rd grade at this school and all through these years and diffrent teachers, this school has been the best! Teachers, faculty, and the staff all care about the kids, everyone is so friendly and super nice. The ladies in the office know me by name and know who my children are. They have very involved parents and a SUPER PTA. Any time I have ever called to speak to any of the teachers about anything, they always talk to me and are very helpful and eager to do anything to help my child succeed. The teachers at this school really go the extra mile to help kids learn. I have never seen any grumpy or mean teachers in the 7 years I have had kids at this school. My children have excelled at this school and I would like to thank Mrs. Brady, the principal, for her dedication and hard work for this school and all 'her' children.

Wren Elementary School
226 Roper Rd, Piedmont, SC  29673
Last modified Wren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wren Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top