Posted September 24, 2013
Reidville elementary is a wonderful school. This is my son's first year here. As a parent with a child starting a new school, I had concerns, but soon after he started, I found that he was welcomed with open arms. They went above a beyond to help him adjust. The teachers & staff are wonderful. They know all the children by name. They greet the children at drop off in the morning in such a fun way... silly hats & smiles. The kids love it. The energy at this school is amazing. I wish it went up to grade 8. Thank you Reidville Elementary for all you do!!

Posted July 01, 2013
Reidville is an amazing school. My son was struggling in a nearby elementary school, and we were so relieved when we came to Reidville. The Principal is absolutely excellent - my husband and I are worriers, and she is always available to answer our questions or put us at ease. She is very involved with everything happening at the school. Our son's teacher last year was amazing and really helped him to adjust quickly. I can't say enough good things about this school!

Posted August 18, 2009
Reidville is an awesome school! It feels like a family, and I have been so impressed with how well all the teachers really know each student and make sure they feel loved, cared for and safe. Thanks for making my kids feel excited about going to school!

Posted August 14, 2009
All the teachers and staff are very caring and devoted to each and very child there. They are 100% focused on putting every child first every day.

Posted May 10, 2008
Reidville is the best school any child could attend. There is little to no turnover with our excellent teachers, and the children achieve to amazing levels. The spirit and heart of our community is Reidville Elementary School. Each child is prioritized and parents and community and a fully integrated part of who we are! Leadership is strong and focused, as well as family-friendly! At Reidville, children are treasured!

Reidville Elementary School 3

Posted June 04, 2006
Reidville used to be a really great school. While it is still a decent school compared to most of Spartanburg there is much favoritism here. Unless you are friends with someone on the staff or work/volunteer at the school don't expect your child to be recognized for anything. The old principal had a good grip on the school and employees while the new principal does not have much control over the staff or the rules. Activities and events are a mess and poorly organized. There has been high turnover at the school in the past year or two. There also used to be much more teacher/principal interaction at the events than there is now. It seems the school has lost the spirit it once had. This could be a great school again with the right leadership.

Posted June 21, 2004
Reidville is an excellent school. There are not enough words to describe the love and attention that my children received. The children adore Mrs. Washington. It is a school that you can walk in to and they know your name and who your child is. We will be moving and will miss Reidville very much. A wonderful place for a child to learn and grow.

Reidville Elementary School
300 College St, Reidville, SC  29375
Last modified Reidville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reidville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top