Bad
Good

When we moved to the area from Dallas TX, it seemed so many parents had their kids at private schools. I say forget that and let them attend Reidville Elementary. The staff, including Dr. Dearing knew my child's name it seemed on the first day of kindergarten. They really have education down to a science AND they deal with character building, have an active anti-bullying program that my 1st grader actually likes, and they work to build kids' self esteem just as much as they focus on teaching the typical school subjects. Other than the food they serve (must be a reheat kitchen rather than actually cooking whole foods; lots of processed and preservative-laden foods that are NOT tasty), I don't know what else they could do to be better. It's a wonderful school!!

Reidville elementary is a wonderful school. This is my son's first year here. As a parent with a child starting a new school, I had concerns, but soon after he started, I found that he was welcomed with open arms. They went above a beyond to help him adjust. The teachers & staff are wonderful. They know all the children by name. They greet the children at drop off in the morning in such a fun way... silly hats & smiles. The kids love it. The energy at this school is amazing. I wish it went up to grade 8. Thank you Reidville Elementary for all you do!!

Reidville is an amazing school. My son was struggling in a nearby elementary school, and we were so relieved when we came to Reidville. The Principal is absolutely excellent - my husband and I are worriers, and she is always available to answer our questions or put us at ease. She is very involved with everything happening at the school. Our son's teacher last year was amazing and really helped him to adjust quickly. I can't say enough good things about this school!

Reidville is an awesome school! It feels like a family, and I have been so impressed with how well all the teachers really know each student and make sure they feel loved, cared for and safe. Thanks for making my kids feel excited about going to school!

All the teachers and staff are very caring and devoted to each and very child there. They are 100% focused on putting every child first every day.

Reidville is the best school any child could attend. There is little to no turnover with our excellent teachers, and the children achieve to amazing levels. The spirit and heart of our community is Reidville Elementary School. Each child is prioritized and parents and community and a fully integrated part of who we are! Leadership is strong and focused, as well as family-friendly! At Reidville, children are treasured!

Last modified Reidville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.