Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

If the teachers don't have to be honest why would the students have to be honest?

My child attends RSM and I have to say that this year because of the much needed change of principal; the school is showing some improvement. Mr. Hooper is doing a wonderful job by setting an exmple with his always sunny disposition. I'm forced to send my daughter here because the next school is nearly 25 miles away and in my opinion probably as bad as RSM in terms of a proper education. It's sad to learn that here in SC, the education system slow and mucky. Having lived here 4 years, I had to be creative in suggesting ways to my daughter to keep her spirits up. We can't wait to move but middle school and Mr. Hooper are making it easier to stay...for now.

I am proud to teach at RSM Elementary-Middle School. I adore working with the students, have good relationships with the parents, and get along well with our faculty and staff. We are a Reading First school, meaning we are extremely qualified in providing the essential components young children need to be successful in reading. Our school, our teachers, deserve much more respect and credibility than is given by our school district. Thanks!

RSM school is the lowest quality of school that you can get. When it comes to extracurricular activities, they are a joke. Un-organized and pittiful. Students are extremly disrespectful to teachers, staff, and other parents. Parents should be ashamed to have their children go here. TY

Last modified Ridge Spring Monetta Elementary/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8