Ridgeland, SC

Step Of Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted September 07, 2007
I am new in the area and my daughter has just started the Kindergarten class at Step of Faith. She enjoys going to school and looks forward to learning! What a great thing - making learning fun! The teachers send a folder home with her each day that help in the communication efforts. I am excited about the grown I have seen in my daughter in such a short period of time.

Step Of Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted February 17, 2006
My son has attended this school since k-3. He is now in the 1st grade. It is amazing how much these children learn at this school. They are reading and writing in cursive in k-5. The best part about this school is that they teach the children Christian values. And the teachers are very caring and loving towards the students they teach. Which you don't find easily in a school these days. I strongly suggest Step of Faith Christian Academy to any parent in the area who is looking for an excellent school for their child to attend

Step Of Faith Christian Academy
Po Box 1449, Ridgeland, SC  29936
Last modified Step Of Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Step Of Faith Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top