Ridgeland, SC

Thomas Heyward Academy 0

Posted September 22, 2008
i am in the seventh grade at THA and i love it. I have fun classes and great teachers and friends

Thomas Heyward Academy 5

Posted June 27, 2007
I'm going into my senior year at THA, and I love it there. Because of what I learned early in my high school career, I'm already taking college courses. The teachers are friendly, down to earth people that actually care about their students, and many of them have a sense of humor and show it (important for staying sane in the demanding environment that high school is). The current headmaster knows how to do his job and enjoys it. He takes pride in showing visitors around his campus, and urges the student body to become the best they can at whatever they strive for. The tuition isn't bad for the quality of the education. The athletics program is robust. The art program is growing. In short, a terrific school. I love it there. The most common student complaint? School uniforms and the dress code. Guess we can't have it all.

Thomas Heyward Academy
1727 Malphrus Road, Ridgeland, SC  29936
Last modified Thomas Heyward Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Thomas Heyward Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top