Ridgeland, SC

1 review of this school

Ridgeland Middle School 2

Posted April 16, 2004
I think that most of the teacher that are working with are kids are great. I went to this same school myself but I moved to a different state and they are study I have never seen in my life. I am in high school now 10 grade. I have been slammed with this stuff I never learned here. I never seen it . I will give the school this when I left last year they were trying. I don't mean this the wrong way but it is the kids. if we can get them to help out and do all that they can do we wouldn't have reports like this. so parents,kids and everyone else we need to pull together and work hard cause in the end our kids suffer. thank you

Ridgeland Middle School
250 Jaguar Trail, Ridgeland, SC  29936
Last modified Ridgeland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridgeland Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top