Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2009
Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School Teachers have a genuine concern about all students. The teachers are fun, upbeat, and love teaching!

Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
This is my daughters first year at Ebenezer and I have to say that the school thus far has exceeded my expectations. My daughter is in a special needs class and the teacher and I have very open communication within many avenues. If we dont catch each other on the phone we do email each other as well. The front office people are exceptional and always willing to work with the families schedule due to my son's leukemia. The nurse calls to just keep me informed on little things. By far an excellent start to a great school y ear!

Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School
242 Ebenezer Ave, Rock Hill, SC  29730
Last modified Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top