Bad
Good

Ebinport Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2015
I mover my daughter here from Sylvia circle . I love the school , the security , the policies , and the teachers . I hatw she wont be there much longer :(

Ebinport Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
We were transferred to this school when my kids were in 1st and 3rd grade from York Road Elementary. I didn't realize what a good school was until we got there. The principal is excellent, the teachers are excellent, and they do all this despite having many more children on free and reduced lunch and being located in a state that consistently underfunds education. I'm sorry that my older son is graduating this year -- in 3 years they took my son who was at the 12% to 75% in math on national tests. The Spring show includes everyone and is a blast of talent and fun. Our only disappointment is the school needs more money for more challenging programs because they used their Title I money very well, but it was given to another school 2 years ago despite the need in our school.

Ebinport Elementary School

Posted November 07, 2009
My daughter has been going to Ebinport since kindergarten, I have been very happy with all the teachers she has had, she is now in the fifth grade, the only sad thing about this is that she will be leaving this school next year, I know for a fact that she will miss the school as well as I. Too all the Principals and teachers that has been through this school keep up the good work you all are truly appreciated. God Bless!

Ebinport Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2008
This school is excellent, we now know what having great teachers with great support from their principal means.

Ebinport Elementary School
2142 India Hook Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29732
Last modified Ebinport Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ebinport Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top