Rock Hill, SC

Posted October 03, 2009
We have the most fantastic group of kids and a staff that truly loves them.

Lesslie Elementary School 2

Posted February 12, 2009

Lesslie Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2009
I had just moved here from Florida about 7 months ago and I love Lesslie Elementary. They keep me informed with my childrens grades every week. The school in Florida did not do that.The taechers are wonderful and the principal is great.

Posted January 15, 2009
I do not like this school very much. The principal isn't friendly at all. Most if the staff is nice, though. That is about the only highlight.

Lesslie Elementary School 4

Posted September 21, 2008
So far, my child is enjoying her year at Lesslie. We were re-districted here from Belleview and are glad that our teacher is one of the best in the district.

Posted July 23, 2008
For the most part, this school is really good. The office staff is always friendly and very helpful, and most all the teachers are as well. We did happen to get a pretty lazy teacher this past year, but that could happen at any school really. Overall, my child liked this school okay.

Posted March 03, 2008
So far this school has been great!! The staff is very friendly and helpful. My daughter loves her teacher and has learn a lot.

Lesslie Elementary School
250 Neely Store Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29730
(803) 981-1910
Last modified Lesslie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lesslie Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top