Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Lesslie has great teachers and the principal and asst. principal are friendly and helpful. My daughter has had great teachers each year.

Love this school. The teachers and Principal are very nice. The Principal makes a point to speak to everyone.

We have the most fantastic group of kids and a staff that truly loves them.

I had just moved here from Florida about 7 months ago and I love Lesslie Elementary. They keep me informed with my childrens grades every week. The school in Florida did not do that.The taechers are wonderful and the principal is great.

I do not like this school very much. The principal isn't friendly at all. Most if the staff is nice, though. That is about the only highlight.

So far, my child is enjoying her year at Lesslie. We were re-districted here from Belleview and are glad that our teacher is one of the best in the district.

For the most part, this school is really good. The office staff is always friendly and very helpful, and most all the teachers are as well. We did happen to get a pretty lazy teacher this past year, but that could happen at any school really. Overall, my child liked this school okay.

So far this school has been great!! The staff is very friendly and helpful. My daughter loves her teacher and has learn a lot.

Last modified Lesslie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.