Rock Hill, SC

Oakdale Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2010
This school is not the school you will want your kids to go to. Because the teachers are mean and your kids will be likely to get sick from the nasty odor and food.

Oakdale Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2009
Our daughter is a kindergartener at Oakdale this year and she loves it. Her teacher Mrs.Moore is absolutely wonderful and very motivating with praise, while still setting strict expectations. Also, the dragon dollar program is a great motivator for the children.

Oakdale Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2006
My children have gone to Oakdale for 5 years. Mr McVann is a superb principal who has been so kind in working with us over the years. My son has had problems in school since kindergarten and nothing has changed. All teachers say they don't know what to do with him and have never seen a child like him so that has been disappointing. Antoher issue I have is that there is very little time for excersize! They're in school for 7 hours and only get to move around for 20 minutes a day. Once mine are home they have so much homework along with other duties that there's little time left for playing.

Oakdale Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2004
My youngest son started going to Oakdale his 4th grade year, and all I can say is, if your child is 'lucky' enough to get Mrs. Smith (5th grade) count your blessings! She is the best thing to ever happen to him. There aren't enough great words to be said about her. My husband and I have wanted him held back almost every year because we felt like he wasn't ready to move on, but somehow she turned him onto learning and he is now on the 'A' honor roll for the 1st time ever! And my son will even tell you she is the greatest teacher around! Thank you so much Mrs. Smith.

Oakdale Elementary School
1129 Oakdale Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29730
Last modified Oakdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top