Bad
Good

I am very pleased with Richmond Drive. The teachers and staff are excellent. This school really cares about their students.

This is my third year with Richmond Drive Elementary School and I have nothing but good things to say about it. There is just a really good feeling when you walk through the doors or drop your kids off there. From the principal to the teachers and guidance counselors, everyone gets an A+ as far as I am concerned. Keep up the great work Richmond Drive!

We LOVE this school! We didn't truly appreciate this school and the staff until we moved out of the school's zone. We have returned and are thrilled to be 'back home.'

We are sad about leaving Richmond Drive. The staff earned our confidence and the Principal and Ms Tucker have helped out everytime we needed something. People in the local area fight to get their kids in this school everytime rezoning comes up. I would send kids here again. Matt

I love this school! The school is very diverse and family oriented. My children are having a wonderful time. Challenger is great!

I disagree with the other comments. My experience was exactly the opposite. The parent involvement has been high each time I have gone to any activity. The teachers that I have dealt with have given me timely feedback and answered all of my questions. Also, the principal has shown the upmost concern and safety of the students. He is always at the front door in the mornings and walks out with the children in the afternoons. Even the secretary, counselor and school nurse have been great! The school has many great extracurricular activities. I don't know which Richmond Drive the others are talking about, but it does sound at all like the one that I am commenting about.

Last modified Richmond Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.