Bad
Good

Posted April 06, 2015
I am very pleased with Richmond Drive. The teachers and staff are excellent. This school really cares about their students.

Posted September 26, 2012
This is my third year with Richmond Drive Elementary School and I have nothing but good things to say about it. There is just a really good feeling when you walk through the doors or drop your kids off there. From the principal to the teachers and guidance counselors, everyone gets an A+ as far as I am concerned. Keep up the great work Richmond Drive!

Posted April 30, 2009
We LOVE this school! We didn't truly appreciate this school and the staff until we moved out of the school's zone. We have returned and are thrilled to be 'back home.'

Posted October 16, 2007
We are sad about leaving Richmond Drive. The staff earned our confidence and the Principal and Ms Tucker have helped out everytime we needed something. People in the local area fight to get their kids in this school everytime rezoning comes up. I would send kids here again. Matt

Richmond Drive Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2007
I love this school! The school is very diverse and family oriented. My children are having a wonderful time. Challenger is great!

Posted November 17, 2006
I disagree with the other comments. My experience was exactly the opposite. The parent involvement has been high each time I have gone to any activity. The teachers that I have dealt with have given me timely feedback and answered all of my questions. Also, the principal has shown the upmost concern and safety of the students. He is always at the front door in the mornings and walks out with the children in the afternoons. Even the secretary, counselor and school nurse have been great! The school has many great extracurricular activities. I don't know which Richmond Drive the others are talking about, but it does sound at all like the one that I am commenting about.

Richmond Drive Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2006
I feel the same way as the previous parent review. My child was doing poorly in reading and i contantly aske d for a conference with her teacher. She would never answer my letters or return my phone calls. I thus took it to the principal. He left me feeling as if he really didn't care that my one child was suffering in the classroom. I will not have my child attend this school next year.

Richmond Drive Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2005
2004/2005 was our first year in South Carolina schools. Our first year was very disappointing. We were placed with a teacher who lost the drive and love of teaching, and I feel my childs only savior was her help from other teachers throughout the day. When My concerns were brought to the principal he also left me feeling a bit out of place in the school, and the Parent involvement offered through the year was NONE! My first year here with my children was really a huge disapointment!

Richmond Drive Elementary School
1162 Richmond Dr, Rock Hill, SC  29732
(803) 981-1930
Last modified Richmond Drive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richmond Drive Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top