Posted August 14, 2014
I was skeptical at first sending my son to Sunset Park. However, this is an excellent school with great teachers. The principal is highly involved with the students and parents. My son has been going for 2 years and loves the activities and teachers. Sunset Park provides a safe no nonsense environment that focuses on teaching and developing your children. My son has developed so fast and completely exceeded our expectations.

Posted June 24, 2012
This school has not been rated on this site in 2 years. During those 2 years, the school has changed to the Sunset Park Center for Accelerated Studies. I cannot say enough good things about it. My children receive learning opportunities as well as advanced GT classes that they cannot receive elsewhere in Rock Hill. The school is now a school of choice, which has enriched the school with a wide variety of students w/different strengths. The teachers are amazing, as is the principal, & all teachers are GT certified. I was chair of the school improvement council for the past 2 years, because I wanted to see how the school was changing and improving, and I was very much impressed! Keep in mind when looking at this site for reviews that not many local people have used it, & therefore, you must talk to the parents of children who attend here as well!

Posted October 22, 2009
Excellent school, motivated Principal and Vice Principal and support staff, 100% loaded with Gifted and Talented certified teachers. Lots of diversity in enrichment classes, that other RH schools don't offer, at all. My son felt right at home, the minute he stepped in school for a tour.

Sunset Park Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Best elementary school in the area! Stong teachers, respecful faculty, great enrichment activities.

Sunset Park Elementary School 0

Posted February 16, 2009
This is my grandchild first year at this school and she enjoyed the teacher, admin. and staff. When your child enjoy the school you do not worry as much about anything and you know she is surrounded by good professional people.

Posted February 02, 2009

Sunset Park Elementary School 4

Posted July 07, 2004
My children have attended this school for 2 years. There has been alot of extra work going on here. Many changes - for the good. There is great improvement going on everyday. I am pleased with the teachers and admin. staff. A very friendly place with alot of academics going on.

Sunset Park Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2004
The principal has no morals. He does favors for those students whose parents do favors for him.

Sunset Park Elementary School
1036 Ogden Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29730
Last modified Sunset Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top