Rock Hill, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted November 06, 2014
This is a great school. The other review on how their kindergartner used to love school... That's because it was preschool. This is real school now.

Posted December 17, 2009
Excellent Staff, great teachers! My son is in Middle school now and making straight A s

Mount Gallant Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2009
I'm very dissappointed in the lack of volunteer opportunities, the communication skills of the staff. My kindergartener tells me he hates school and that he does not want to go. He used to love school and this breaks my heart. We are currently researching other possibilities.

Mount Gallant Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2008
I have two students at Mount Gallant. I have had good experiences as well as bad ones. There are excellent teachers at this school but we have experienced some that do not relate well to students or parents. My child has asked questions when she doesn't understand and had the teacher to just turn and walk away and then been scolded later because she didn't ask questions. One of her classes is very loud and disruptive. Some serious discipline problems are sometimes left up to parent to try and resolve with other parents. When my child is being mistreated at school she sometimes does not tell teachers because she gets in trouble as well. So usually it is left up to parent to talk with teachers, parents, principal, etc. to resolve problem. VERY EXHAUSTIVE!

Posted August 06, 2006
I love Mt. Gallant Elementary and so does my daughter. The one thing that really impresses me about the school is how much the principal is involved in the activites that go on in the school. How many principals can name the majority of the students in his school and I am not referring to the trouble makers. Mr. Beard is wonderful, and his positive attitude as a positive effect on his entire staff.

Posted April 10, 2006
My Child Loves Mt. Gallant! She learns alot about math, science, ect. in class! She loves her P.E. teacher! She says he has very fun classes!

Posted July 14, 2005
My daughter is going into second grade, I have been so pleased with the education she has recieved that when buying a home I wanted in that school district. I am pleased with the involement of Mr Beard, he cares about every student who walks through his doors. This school had many programs for parent involvement, Mt Gallant encourges parent input. I look forward to the next three years Bryce will attend.

Mount Gallant Elementary School
4664 Mt. Gallant Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29732
Last modified Mount Gallant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Gallant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top