Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The administration at Mt Gallant Elementary School is very structured, professional and supportive of parents, teachers and students. The teachers are knowledgeable, approachable and encouraging to students and parents. Parent involvement is extremely high and there are so many great clubs and activities for the students to participate in. My children love Mt. Gallant and look forward to going to school every day!

Develops character: Strongly agree

All the teachers that my children have had over the past 8 years have all had these qualities themselves that goes along way when they are the same qualities you want developed in your child.

This school really has it's act together. I love that I am able to send my child here!

This is a great school. The other review on how their kindergartner used to love school... That's because it was preschool. This is real school now.

Excellent Staff, great teachers! My son is in Middle school now and making straight A s

I'm very dissappointed in the lack of volunteer opportunities, the communication skills of the staff. My kindergartener tells me he hates school and that he does not want to go. He used to love school and this breaks my heart. We are currently researching other possibilities.

I have two students at Mount Gallant. I have had good experiences as well as bad ones. There are excellent teachers at this school but we have experienced some that do not relate well to students or parents. My child has asked questions when she doesn't understand and had the teacher to just turn and walk away and then been scolded later because she didn't ask questions. One of her classes is very loud and disruptive. Some serious discipline problems are sometimes left up to parent to try and resolve with other parents. When my child is being mistreated at school she sometimes does not tell teachers because she gets in trouble as well. So usually it is left up to parent to talk with teachers, parents, principal, etc. to resolve problem. VERY EXHAUSTIVE!

Last modified Mount Gallant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.