Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

I love working with the teachers and the secretaries here. There is a better atmosphere there now than when I was coming through school! My son is very set in his ways. The MYP-IB program pushes my kids like him to understand the world from another point of view.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The students receive lessons in these things, and my son has come home talking about how students are praised for being more caring.

Love the atmosphere there. Friendly, yet also concerned about the welfare and education of my child. Glad we are at this school for its excellent faculty and staff and IB-MYP component.

Develops character: Strongly agree

These are all learner profile qualities that are taught and instilled in students there as part of IB MYP education at our school.

As a student, my son has been challenged academically and had opportunities for growth in becoming more outgoing and taking risks. The outdoor lunch canteen is awesome shaded area to eat and hang out

We have enjoyed the past few years at Sullivan Middle School. The teachers and coaches are awesome!

SULLIVAN MIDDLE SCHOOL.... THIS SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE. THEY DON'T STAY ON TOP OF ANYTHING.... I JUST CANT WAIT FOR MY CHILD TO GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL. ITS RIDICULOUS WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH WITH THIS SCHOOL. ITS A SHAME. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE.

This school is awesome the communication is great. The halls are bright and colorful. The bathrooms are fantastic. The teachers work hard and fast for the students to get their education. The principal is new this year but the faculty and staff stay busy for the kids to be in a nice clean environment. I love this school.

Sullivan middle school is a horrible school..very poor quality of teachers and the principles are rude and disrespectful..they are always having lock downs for Safety reasons because someone always manages to stumble on the campus uninvited? I'm so glad my child does nit have 2 attend that school any longer..really considering home schooling. .simply because the quality of public school really suck in the rock hill area. Why waste your tax dollars?

My son has only attended this school since Feb of 2014 and I want nothing more than to move so he does not have to go back in the fall. My son has and IEP and because they are and IB school they cop out of some of the accomodations because there program does not easily accomodate them. If your child struggles pray they get rid of the sixth grade IEP teacher she picks and chooses who she like and punishes and bullies students and the coucelor and the administrator for the sixth grade is also a joke. As the poster from 2012 posted they still stink at communication. I have asked for a meeting with the principal 3 times over 2-1/2 weeks and finally got a response. The district needs to stop handing the principal awards and listen to parents and fix the administration.

Last modified W. C. Sullivan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.