Rock Hill, SC
Students enrolled: 1,883

Posted April 20, 2015
I have had two children graduate from Rock Hill High School. They both have successful careers. I currently have a freshman there. I serve on the school improvement council. The school has a caring staff. It is important that parents are involved with their child's education. The school district has a great superintendent who is working to improve all of the schools in our district.

Rock Hill High School 4

Posted May 27, 2014
My school is okay. NOT handicap accessible, If in a manual wheel chair. The school spend money on things like golf carts(because the principals are to lazy to walk around) and the athletic department when we need more books/new books, new computers, new elevators, AND A LOT MORE. The teachers are pretty good. The Principals are decent. The counselors DON'T know how to do their jobs. If youre considering a rock hill school, South Points the worst. Northwestern is the best. Rock hill was the school I chose. I am no longer able to traverse the school therefore I am on homebound permanently, The school is good at making accomendations for students that need a 504, or IEP. Good Luck!

Rock Hill High School 4

Posted October 01, 2010
The policy changes implemented this year have been extremely positive. Previous reviews mentioned IDs and dress code which are district policies, not those of the individual schools. Overall, RHHS has a caring environment with teachers striving for academic excellence from students.

Posted June 03, 2010
I am proud to be a RHHS teacher. We have great kids, committed teachers, and administrators who care about the kids. I teach social studies, and am proud to present challenging lessons that are standards-based (with real world application!) on a daily basis. Rock Hill High School is a great place to learn and thrive!

Rock Hill High School 1

Posted February 10, 2010
I really dislike RHHS i agree they are very picky about stupid stuff like the ids and lunch and tardys the school is pretty big and to many kids 6 mins is not enough to get to class on time I refraise that i HATE RHHS

Posted December 12, 2007
Rock Hill High School was overcrowded and they pay too much attention to their atheletic department rather than their academics. The students their are overly disciplined on small issues like wearing the id cards at all times.

Rock Hill High School 1

Posted December 05, 2007
School is extremely overcrowded. when it comes down to lunch times for these kids, they wait forever in line and are left with only a few minutes to actually eat. I do believe that the teachers do an okay job but when they are forced to teach as many children as they have in one class, there is not much time for individual attention. Their school policies are extremely stiff. They have kids tucking in their shirts, they look terrible this way. Cell phone usage during school is not accepted or the phone will be taken away for over a week and they make the parent come get it.

Posted July 24, 2007
The school mainly focuses on testing and discipline, and sports. Yet there are some teachers who really care about the students and what they are doing. I would like the school to be more supportive about all clubs.

Rock Hill High School 2

Posted June 08, 2007
RHHS is a pretty good school but they are way to picky about little discipline problems like ID's and dress code than stuff like drugs and violence.

Posted December 17, 2004
I am a student at Rock Hill High School and I enjoy the atmosphere of the classes and the approach the teachers take to make sure we learn the requierd matrial. Compared to other schools I have attended Rock Hill is much more upkept and cared for. If I had the chance to move schools I would not. I also find that the way cetian situations are handled well and in a propper manner.

320 West Springdale Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29730
Last modified Rock Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Hill High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top