The Children's School At Sylvia Circle 4

Posted March 19, 2014
My daughter has attended since the age of three. This is a great school with an excellent staff! I love how much they care about these children. Their education is so important to these teachers and you can see it in their teachings everyday! My daughter loves this school and I'm sure, when he's of age, my son will as well.

The Children's School At Sylvia Circle 5

Posted January 27, 2011
I love our school. The school came recommended by a school administrator for our then only child. Our child has been reading since 4k. Each week she surprised me with the things she was learning as well as her increase in vocabulary. The principal is awesome! She is very atune to parents needs and is always there to ensure that the school is operating positively. A great choice for our family.

The Children's School At Sylvia Circle 5

Posted November 26, 2010
My daughter has attended The Children's School since 5K. A friend recommended the school to me because they also offer 3K and 4K where these children were reading on accelerated levels for their age. So that definitely sparked my interest as we all want our kids' full potential to be optimized. The teachers are very caring and involved with each child. Instructional style for the school is oriented towards the needs of each child so there really is "no child left behind". I have had no bad experiences with this school in the least. The principal, teachers, and staff treat the kids like family. My daughter's testing scores were great. Communication between her teacher and I is very open. I feel my daughter's work challenges her. She is able to interact with kids giving her a strong sense of self and confidence in her own capabilities. Definitely recommend this school.

The Children's School At Sylvia Circle
929 Sylvia Circle, Rock Hill, SC  29730
Last modified The Children's School At Sylvia Circle is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Children's School At Sylvia Circle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top