Posted August 17, 2014
This is the best school my children has ever been enrolled in. I am originally from Washington, DC and moved to South Carolina with my 3 boys early 2014. My oldest son has been diagnosed with ADHD from the time he was 3 years old and his former schools (5 schools total) had absolutely no idea what to do with him. His grades were slipping due to his behavior and the behavior was always looked over as just another bad seed. To make a long story short the teachers and staff at IHES worked diligently with my son and I to get him back on track and focused on his academics. They showed a genuine interest in my baby and know that he is a bright young man for that I will always be grateful.

Posted February 21, 2012
IHES is hands down the best elementary school in Rock Hill. I have three children there this year and they're all being taught at their individual levels. Each student is just as important as the next, and the teachers truly care about each and every child. There is no worry if your child needs a little extra help, or maybe they are more advanced than the current curriculum. The teachers do such a great job at assisting those that need a little help, and they also find ways to keep children more advanced challenged and growing. It is truly a wonderful, safe environment. The students are also very respectful of their teachers - proof that they feel safe and taken care of.

Posted September 22, 2010
India Hook is an amazing school with a wonderful staff. My daughter has some medical problems and everyone has not only been made aware but have helped her feel more confident. She is an advanced reader and loves going to school. As beautiful as it is to the eye to look at, inside the children are receiving a top notch education.

Posted June 03, 2010
This school has Smartboards in every classroom, a beautiful library, and excellent teachers. Everything from the traffic flow to the PTA is run in such an organized and thoughtful manner - my son and I feel blessed to be part of the IHES family.

Posted June 30, 2009
My daughter attended this school this past year, and we loved it! The staff is very well respected by the students, so there did not appear to be a lot of disciplinary issues. We wil miss this school so much now that we have moved, and hope for the best for everyone there. They were all such a blessing in our lives!

Posted April 17, 2009
We moved to South Carolina about a year ago. My son previous grades at his old school were B's. He is currently a straight A's student and LOVES to go to school each day. The teachers and staff are very nurturing at India Hook. Teachers encouraged and challenged the students to do their very best while maintaining a fun and exciting atmosphere. I highly recommend this school for anyone moving to the Rock Hill area.

India Hook Elementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
Wow...State of the art technology. My daughter really excelled in this school.

India Hook Elementary School
1656 Twin Lakes Rd, Rock Hill, SC  29732
Last modified India Hook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
India Hook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top