Ruffin, SC

Ruffin Middle School 0

Posted February 08, 2010
Great school! Ruffin Middle School has the best principal in the district.

Ruffin Middle School 0

Posted October 10, 2009
I go to ruffin myself, the school is great! we have some of the best teachers and adminastration. But everyschool has it's ups and downs so i mean what can you expect, right??

Ruffin Middle School 4

Posted October 08, 2009
Ruffin Middle School is the superior middle school in Colleton County. Mr. Jenkins, principal, provides outstanding leadership for both students and faculty. He is sensitive to the atmosphere in the school and the needs of his students and the faculty. Although we did not always agree, he listened carefully what I had to say and provided me with appropriate feedback. The environment is safe and condusive to learning. I am sorry family responsibilities pulled me away from this great school.

Ruffin Middle School 5

Posted October 12, 2006
I go to Ruffin Middle and really this school is not real nice. I mean some of the teachers are but some are not. The principal, Mr. Harry Jenkins, is real strick. The assistant principal is Mr. Dean Nettles, now he is real nice.

Ruffin Middle School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
This school is located in a rural community; so I guess that makes us all, more like a family. The principal (Jenkins) is always there with a smile; and to lend a hand. He is kind and understanding, yet firm and assertive. All the children love him. The curriculum is very good; and the children learn much. This school has won the cleanest school award for many years now; in our area. The childrens' pact scores are improving, and they (as a school)- have a good report card. We are proud; that our children attend this school.

Ruffin Middle School 5

Posted February 01, 2006
I love my school. every is nice and very smart. probably best middle school in colleton county!Every thing is avaiable here. i love playing the guitar at school with a wonderful guitar and music teacher,

Ruffin Middle School