Posted July 11, 2013
I am currently a rising senior at OCA I have been a student at this school since k-3. OCA is an amazing school that prepares you for any and every obstacle in this world biblically and academically. As I sit here and read the very few bad reviews and look at the dates written I laugh because I know exactly who wrote the bad reviews because of horrible things they did as a student or even as a family together. One review was written by a student who tried cheating on a final exam and had his family's help to make a cheat sheet. The math program at OCA is amazing as my brother attended the United States Naval Academy and said the math he took his freshman year at the Naval Academy was the same he took his senior year at OCA he was accepted to every college he applied to and even started tutoring people at the Naval Academy. I could not speak more highly of this school am I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Posted July 14, 2010
As a parent of a very bright but sometimes challenging special needs child, we cannot speak more highly of our experience at this wonderful school. My daughter smokes her older cousins academically, who are in public schools around the country. she reads on a high school level, has the math skills of a middle schooler, and equally impressive science skills. In addition, her teachers and faculty love her for who she is, quirks and all. My daughter loves school and loves the Lord, in large part because of this top notch institution.

Posted July 01, 2010
I am the parent of an elementary student. This is our 4th year at OCA and we plan to be long term. We are very involved & have viewed aspects of MS & HS and see no reason we won't be at OCA for the next 9 years! Very happy!

Oconee Christian Academy 1

Posted February 24, 2010
We had friends whose son had attended OCA and they had left, not too happy, and had advised us against it. We decided to go anyway, and stuck it out several years - it did not end up being a good experience for us, either.

Oconee Christian Academy 2

Posted February 22, 2010
My son attended high school at OCA for three years. We ended up taking math at the local tech college this year as their math teachers were sub-standard. Last year, the chemistry teacher was quite over his head, as well. On the brighter side, the Spanish teacher was wonderful. But, their math and science depts are very weak. Additionally, although they say they are nondenominational, we as Presbyterians experienced hostility toward our beliefs and the school is more suited for those who are evangelical.

Posted December 12, 2009
I am a 2007 grad and I could not have had a better experience at that school! May God continue to bless this school

Posted September 22, 2009
Good education,friendly atmosphere,christian teachers and director, if awarded the money we good provided need tools for our teachers and students.

Posted September 21, 2009
I love Oconee Christian Academy because the standards of academics, moral teachings and a love for Jesus Christ is of the upmost and highest of standards. The students are individually known and inspired and challenged by the teachers/staff and parent volunteers.

Posted September 21, 2009
I love OCA! My son is in the second grade and has been at OCA since K-3. OCA is not like a school, it is like a family!

Posted September 21, 2009
Oconee Christian Academy is the greatest!! They have a love for the Lord and want to share that with the kids and help them grow in that!! They make all of us feel like one big family!! The money would really help our scholl in this economy. Thanks.

Oconee Christian Academy
150 His Way Cir, Seneca, SC  29672
Last modified Oconee Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Oconee Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top