Simpsonville, SC
Students enrolled: 1,181

Bell's Crossing Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2015
My son loves it, there are a lot of activities. My only issue is not really an issue, they just ask for a lot of parent involvement, which is great, unless you work or have other kids. My son's teacher is very good at keeping us informed via email, and I have no real issues with anything. Seems to be a really great school.

Posted March 28, 2014
We love Bell's Crossing! My son is in Kindergarten and he loves every minute of it. His teacher is amazing, and the entire staff really go out of their way to make such a large school feel very small. My son is also in Speech Therapy at BC and the Speech and Language Pathologist is absolutely fantastic!!

Bell's Crossing Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2014
Horrible experience at this school. We wanted our child to go to a top rated school so we chose Bells Crossing. 3 years of pure disappointment ending in home school. The administration allowed bullying of students by a teacher because she was so close to retirement. Awful, unprofessional "leaders."

Posted November 07, 2013
The parents and teachers work together at this school to meet the needs of my child. The principal is involved in all aspects of the school and readily makes himself available to parents. My child loves school and loves his teachers. The school is inviting and wants parents to be a part of their child's education.

Bell's Crossing Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2013
Two students attending. One 4th grade, one 5th grade. 5th grader has become overwhelmed with the amount of homework given this year. Teacher, or Common Cores fault ? Having a conference to figure this out.Not happy right now!

Posted June 14, 2013
I love this school. This was our first year here and my kids really liked it. The teachers love to teach. My kids were very motivated especially my second grader. Mrs. Madden is awesome!! The new principal is really involved with kids . This was an excellent choice for us.

Posted January 03, 2013
Bells Crossing is a great school. We have been blessed with excellent teachers year after year. The support staff is wonderful. The school is no longer over capacity which has just make it all the better. I can really tell a difference this year in the quality of education with our new Principal.

Posted October 30, 2012
We have been part of the BC community for 6 years, 2 kids going through so far. It has been a wonderful school. The teachers that my children have had have been great. Very caring about the children and their education. The opportunities such as Challenge and hands on activity is great as well. Although quiet time at lunch is a little strict... Besides that, A++. Couldn't imagine any school being better.

Bell's Crossing Elementary School 3

Posted October 29, 2012
The quality of this school is over rated on this site. I have found they are all about winning awards and not about a quality and appropriate education for my children. I end up teaching my children what they should be learning in the classroom!! If there is a video to show that addresses a particular subject then the video will be shown. The teachers, with the exception of a few, just gothrough the motions without taking the time to make sure the lesson is taught and clearly understood. Third grade is an especially difficult year but the teachers don't try to make it easier. Out of all the 3rd grade teachers there, I can count 2 that really do their job. The new principle has yet to make himself respected in my book. He overloads with messages to parents with a phone call every Sunday, which I have learned to let the answering machine pick up then promptly delete as it get the info in a message from school via email and also all the info on Edmondo! OVERLOAD!!!! Come on Bells!! What is happening to this schoo????

Posted February 26, 2012
Bell's Crossing is a terrific school. This is my 5th year there, with two children attending. They have both had great teachers who have been caring, attentive, helpful, and of course, educational. My children have blossomed under their tutelage. There is a nice variety of activities - both in the classrooms and as clubs, and there is a great number of parents who are very involved. We have been very happy with this school.

Bell's Crossing Elementary School
804 Scuffletown Rd, Simpsonville, SC  29681
Last modified Bell's Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bell's Crossing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top