Simpsonville, SC

Posted November 21, 2014
This school has very little empathy for kids/parents that are new and not familiar with rules/routine. I feel like a number and that the school has too many kids aboard, clearly an inconvenience. They need to show some respect toward kids and parents!

Posted October 29, 2014
I wish the school would quit hiring expecting mothers, or mothers who just had babies. My daughter has been through about 7 substitute teachers and its only the third month of school. This leaves the children unstable for an education.

Rudolph Gordon Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2014
teacher was very uncaring and just did what she had to do. principal does not even care if you have concerns. all she cares about is gossip and keeping up with all her parents who's parents were her friends.

Posted July 09, 2013
We are so fortunate to be zoned for this school!! The principal and teachers are wonderful to work with. They challenge the children to reach their potential through developmentally appropriate activities. They encourage parental support by providing an assortment of Family Fun opportunities. With a stringent safety policy you rest easy knowing your children are well cared for.

Posted April 15, 2013
I am so thankful we were able to get my granddaughter in to this school .. It has been a great help.

Posted September 21, 2011
I HATE!!! the way that the staff treat the parents who are trying to drop off and pick up their kids. I personally witnessed one staff member yell and belittle a father infront of his children because the poor guy made a mistake in the carline. He did not endanger anyone with what he did and surely did not deserve the harshness that he received.

Rudolph Gordon Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2011
While the school is ok, they do not do much to control bullying. My child is being bullied. The teacher and principal have been contacted about this issue but nothing seems to done to put a stop it it. I am looking into putting my child in another school (preferably a private school) because of this.

Posted March 02, 2011
Excellent school all around. The principal is fantastic, extremely friendly and caring, and a great leader. She sets a great tone for the whole school.

Posted August 03, 2010
This school is wonderful. We are on special permission to RGG and we could not be happier. The teachers and staff are amazing and are very outgoing and easy to talk to. We have been here since the 1st year it opened and we have had great teachers who welcome communication and involvement. I am very fortunate to have my kids be able to go to this school.

Rudolph Gordon Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2010
I am a parent of a student who began K5 at RGG the year they opened, and we absolutely love it. The talent of many of our students rivals that of those at Bells Crossing and Oakview, and the teachers we have had are truly exceptional. Our PTA is strong and fully involved in seeing to it that our children are given every opportunity to not only excel at academics, but to also enjoy many social opportunities to enhance their school experience. The only reason I gave our school 4 stars instead of 5 is because our test scores are lower than those around us. However, with the changing population of the area only expected to INCREASE the scores at RGG, I fully expect RGG to be extrememly competitive in this highly sought-out area of Greenville County.

Rudolph Gordon Elementary School
1507 Scuffletown Rd, Simpsonville, SC  29681
Last modified Rudolph Gordon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rudolph Gordon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top